In this article, I will tell you how to check Jio Balance with the 4 methods. With Vodafone Idea’s troubles increasing, Reliance Jio is pretty much the only two telecoms remaining in India. So, if you are one of the 400 plus million users in India who own a smartphone, chances are you have a Jio connection. And industry data also tells us that most Indian users choose prepaid connections over postpaid, which means you need to keep a close watch on your prepaid call and data balance. So it’s likely that you need to know all the ways Jio balance check can be done, and the company does offer quite a few.
As reliance, Jio is offering high speed 4G data in a minimal amount so many users are engrossed towards it. Reliance Jio has taken over the lead in India’s telecom room and calls for advantages at incredibly low rates. The benefits of Jio data packs are well known but a common issue that arises with Jio users is how to check Jio balance?
Jio provides an online recharge service for its prepaid, post-paid, broadband, plans in India. Here are the best ways to check your Reliance Jio prepaid and postpaid data balance.
If you want to check your Jio net balance, follow this step-by-step guide.If you wan to book jio phone 3 step by step then read this article.
4 ways to check Reliance Jio prepaid, postpaid and data balance
You can also check data balance every time you disconnect from mobile data as you will get an SMS informing you of how much data you used.
You can recharge your account and also check your balance without visiting a recharge shop. See how to check your data balance in the step-by-step guide.
Here is 4 way to check jio balance step by step.
1-How to check Jio balance through IVR
- To check your Jio main balance, dial *333#.
- Your Jio balance will be displayed on the screen.
2-How to check Jio balance via SMS
- Another way to check your Jio balance is to send an SMS — MBAL to 55333.
- You will get an SMS on your number with your Jio balance details. It is a free service and you won’t be charged for the same.
3-How to check Jio balance via Jio app
- Download the MyJio app.
- After logging in, you can check Jio balance on the homepage itself along with the active plan details and how much data balance is left.
- To know more details, you can tap the Check Usage button.
4-How to check Jio balance via website
- Type Jio.com in your browser and sign in with your number.
- After logging in, you can see check Jio balance at the top of the page. To check Jio data plan validity, go to the My Plans section.
How to check prepaid and postpaid balance
Smartphone users can set a data limit on their Jio mobiles through Settings’ to avoid crossing the data limit allotted by the mobile plan they are using.
You can also check your Jio data balance every time you disconnect from mobile data as you will get an SMS informing you of how much data you used.
We explain here the various ways you can check your Jio balance data, prepaid and postpaid.
1-How to check Jio prepaid balance and validity
- To know your Jio balance for a prepaid number, send an SMS — BAL to 199.
- You will get an SMS on your phone with your Jio prepaid balance and the validity of the pack you are using.
2-How to check postpaid balance
- To know your Jio balance for a postpaid number, send an SMS — BILL to 199.
- You will get an SMS on your phone with your Jio postpaid balance amount that will be billed.
How to check Jio tariff plan
If you want to know the details of the Jio tariff plan you are subscribed to, send an SMS — MY PLAN to 199.
You will get an SMS on your phone with the details of the Jio tariff plan you are currently using.
Here are the helpful Jio USSD codes and SMS numbers to save:
- Know my Jio Number: Dial *1# or use this method
- Know balance/talktime: *333#
- Check 4G data usage: sms MBAL to 55333
- Check prepaid balance and validity: sms BAL to 199
- Know bill amount: sms BILL to 199
- Check current tariff plan: sms MYPLAN to 199
- Activate 4G data: Call 1925 or sms START to 1925
- Check net balance: use MyJio app
- Caller Tune Activation Code: 333311#
- Deactivate Jio Caller Tune: 333312#
- Check Call Rate: sms TARIFF to 191
- Know jio number of JioFi device: sms JIO to 199